We hope this helps to answer all of your questions ahead of the Fair but if not please contact us.
- Opening Times – Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm, Saturday 10.00am – 9.00pm, Sunday 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Ticket Issues – If you have any issues with your tickets, please contact our ticket agency, see tickets
- Directions – Full directions can be found on our finding us page.
- Dogs – We are a family friendly event and as we understand dogs are part of the family, well behaved dogs are welcome. We ask that they are kept on leads at all times and that you ensure you clear up after them. Please do not leave dogs in your cars.
- Child Tickets – Ticket prices vary on age; under 2’s go free, under 5’s £4 per ticket, 5-18 years, £12 per ticket. Don’t forget that all tickets include unlimited fair ground rides and children’s activities
- Activity Bookings – All of our activities, workshops & happenings are complimentary and do not need to be booked in advance. Spaces are however limited so arrive in good time to avoid disappointment. Visit our what’s on page for full information.
- Tickets – We aim to be an environmentally conscious event so e-tickets are our preference. Please ensure you have a mobile version ready for scanning at the entrance. To ensure easy scanning please turn your phone brightness up. If you prefer to bring a printed copy these will also be accepted.
- On-the-door Tickets – You can purchase tickets on the door via card payment. Please note, we do not accept cash
- Food & Drink – There will be several food options at the fair catering to dietary requirements and also bars serving alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. We kindly ask that you do not bring your own food & drink into the fair, with the exception to baby food.
- Drinking Water – There will be a supply of drinking water available. Bring your own bottles for refilling.
- What to bring – We are a country event, located within the park land of the estate. Whilst we hope for beautiful English summer, we highly advise coming prepared for all weathers, with sensible footwear and clothing. Umbrellas are advisable just in case as are parasols. Do also bring blankets and chairs as you wish for outside lounging.
- Card machines – You will be able to pay by card for purchases at the fair.
- Photography – There will be a professional photographer and videographer on site – if you do not want to feature please contact a member of the Park Fair Team
- Trees – We will have signage in place at the fair but request that both children & adults keep a sensible distance from trees on the estate, due to potential falling branches.